MPI offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that seeks to foster creativity and encourage professional, as well as personal, growth. We are always looking for unique and highly motivated professionals that possess a diverse range of skills, combining technical abilities (database construction, software development, financial analysis, etc.) with polished communication skills and client management experience. We look to our team members to create new solutions for our clients, advance current financial models and techniques, develop new financial software applications and constantly strive to better serve our clients.
The following positions are available:
MPI is looking for a marketing executive to join our team in Summit, NJ. You will work closely with MPI's executive team focusing on our key client segments and will be expected to design and execute the strategic marketing plan.
- Identify, develop and execute marketing strategy
- Manage sales campaigns to support sales team in their effort to generate revenue
- Plan and provide marketing calendar aligned with company's key objectives
- Plan and execute key marketing activities around conferences, road shows, webinars and others
- Work closely with Research in generating and distributing applied research to our key segments
- Manage relationship with outsourced design and PR firms
- Oversee and contribute to marketing activities, including creating high-impact marketing collateral, promotional email/post communications, web site content and targeted client/prospect communications
- Provide input into budget process and manage costs within the budgeted guidelines
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in financial services, preferably in asset management or wealth management
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Marketing or Communication
- Excellent writing and communication skills is a must
- Strong team player
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management/multi-tasking skills
- MPI is an equal-opportunity employer
- Health and dental, and flexible-spending arrangements
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education stipend
- Competitive vacation/time-off policy, including occasional work-from-home capabilities
- Life insurance
NOTE: Candidates need not necessarily fit all criteria; we will be looking for the strongest candidate match to our needs. Please note that this position is based at our Summit, NJ headquarters. MPI is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to apply, please send an (e-mails only; no faxes, letters or phone calls will be accepted) and include your resume and a cover letter with salary requirements. Please use the subject line of "Vice President, Marketing – LAST NAME". Resumes sent without cover letters will be disregarded.
Markov Processes International, Inc. (MPI) is seeking a Senior Analyst – to join our Global Client Services team in Summit, NJ.
This individual will serve as a key member of our servicing team supporting our analytical tools, research services and other key firm initiatives, and is expected to interact with clients and international team members on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have a passion and curiosity for finance, fund/portfolio analysis, training/supporting client needs, strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Frontline analytical and industry support for clients, leveraging a combination of strong quantitative and technical understanding of our products and our client workflows
- Serving as a key sales support resource during prospect evaluations, with the ability to produce supporting content in a tight deadline environment
- Training clients, and internal team members, on our products and services
- Serving as a key member of our team in producing blogs, white papers and industry opinion pieces on market topics
- Driving key information on client workflows, interests and industry trends to our product, sales, research and marketing teams
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of our solutions and products, to the point of being able to help create specifications for future product releases, graphical interface needs and underlying models
While we are willing to consider individuals from all levels of experience, we will place a strong emphasis on both academic background and direct industry/client experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of MPI products/services, such as MPI Stylus, a strong plus
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment concepts and economics
- Working experience with Factor Models, Returns-Based Style Analysis, Performance Attribution, Risk Management, Asset Allocation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, with the ability to write compelling content, and strong presentation and phone skills
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Finance or other relevant areas from an accredited university/college. Advanced degree in these areas a strong plus
In order to apply, please send an (e-mails only; no faxes, letters or phone calls will be accepted) and include your resume and a cover letter with salary requirements. Please use the subject line of "Senior Analyst – LAST NAME". Resumes sent without cover letters will be disregarded.