mpi Stylus Pro Suite
The Stylus Pro Suite, our flagship software product, is the most advanced research and reporting platform available. Its unmatched flexibility and power make it the choice of investment professionals from all areas of the financial community and our most popular product. The platform seamlessly incorporates four modules to address your needs: mpi Stylus Pro, mpi Prospector, mpi Integrator and mpi Allocator.
Our latest version release, V10, is our most exciting to date.
Using the Stylus Pro Suite of tools, you can address and solve your most pressing research and reporting needs:
Research and Analysis
- Integrate all of your third party and proprietary data sources to analyze returns-based, holdings-based and/or qualitative information.
- Analyze investment products across an unlimited spectrum of returns-based analytics
- Achieve superior accuracy with our Locally-Weighted Regression (LWR) model
- Uncover the sources of manager performance with our returns-based performance attribution features
- Manage risk by measuring investment efficiency and, optionally, utilizing high frequency data to identify risks before they cause impact
- Create custom statistics, performance measures, peer groups, etc.
- Visually capture your analysis with almost unlimited graph, chart and table design capabilities
- Use mpi Allocator to solve your asset allocation needs with our mean-variance analysis functionality
Manager Search, Selection and Monitoring
- Visually search, select and monitor investment products by utilizing our unique database analysis tool, Prospector
- Position and better market your preferred investment products by visually comparing them to their peers across analytical factors of your choosing
- Create your own investment product rating systems with the optional Advanced Analytics
- Quickly and easily create customized reports, fact sheets, marketing pieces, client communications, plan sponsor pieces, etc.
- Save time, money and resources by automating your analysis and reporting tasks
- Batch process large publishing jobs for electronic or print communications
- Incorporate returns-based, holdings-based and/or qualitative content into your reports and communications
- Eliminate the need for separate design or publishing software
You can access a more detailed feature set for each of the modules included in the Stylus Pro Suite by clicking on the following links:
mpi Stylus Pro is the engine that enables users to create their own research and reporting applications. With mpi Stylus Pro you can integrate your data; calculate unlimited performance-based analytics; create custom designed analysis "templates", reports, charts and tables; and publish professional quality materials for electronic or printed communication. Best of all, you can automate the entire process so that a single "click" can run your research and reporting program.
As its name implies, mpi Prospector can help you and your firm to visually sift through databases of investment products to find the managers and peer groups that meet your specific criteria. Through its unique visual interface, mpi Prospector allows its users to identify and examine the relationships between manager characteristics that often escape traditional or non-visual analysis.
As part of the mpi Stylus Pro Suite of tools, mpi Integrator allows you to "integrate" multiple mpi Stylus Pro and/or mpi Prospector analyses into combined reports, while also supporting batch processing.
As part of the mpi Stylus Pro Suite, Allocator provides users with a complete asset allocation and portfolio optimization tool. Whether you work with asset class-level optimization or product-level construction, Allocator will become a powerful part of your arsenal. Since its introduction, Allocator has become a standout solution for everyone from asset allocation specialists to hedge fund of funds. Used in conjunction with mpi Stylus Pro’s other modules, you now have a single tool that provides analysis and reporting for the entire investment process from asset allocation to product analysis to actual portfolio implementation.