401(k) & DC Reporting
Producing the analysis and reports to acquire new plans, and retain existing ones, can be a huge burden for the largest of firms, let alone individual advisors. Holdings-based tools are, by themselves, clearly not enough to help win and maintain important accounts. For this reason, many employ a painful and expensive quarterly process of running analysis in multiple programs and then exporting to PowerPoint, reformatting everything and then producing PDF reports. Most individuals and organizations eventually find this process to be too slow, inefficient, costly and error-prone. There is a better way.
To help meet these research and reporting challenges, MPI offers a suite of powerful products that can vastly improve your business. With MPI’s superior analytical and reporting capabilities, one can easily produce unique and informative reports that look as though they were produced by a large team of investment analysts!
New! MPI Target-Date RadarTM
- Save huge amounts of time, money and resources
- Produce unique reports that stand out in the field and win business
- Provide powerful and uncommon analytics that separate you from competitors
- Utilize unlimited analytics and graphics to best position your products
- Produce monthly/quarterly fund monitoring reports
- Automate fund factsheet production
- Combine multiple reports into a single book with ease
- Create custom peer groups and manager ratings/rankings
- Benefit from superior returns-based analytics
- Analyze managers and portfolios
- Construct optimal portfolios: mean-variance optimization (MVO), Black-Litterman, multiple frontiers and much more
- Product Recommendations for Organizations
- Stylus Pro Suite, our flagship software product, is the most advanced research and reporting platform available. Its unmatched flexibility and power allows users to create custom reports designed to help with plan monitoring, fund analysis and reporting.
- MPI’s Professional Services can help with advanced automation projects, software customization to meet your specifications or integration with your organization's other applications.
- Product Recommendations for Advisors
- Stylus Web, MPI’s web-based advisor tool, offers an affordable, easy to use product that still delivers exceptional manager research and reporting.
- Stylus Suite contains all of the features of Stylus Web but provides much more flexibility in creating custom reports and manager screens.
- Optional Module Recommendations
- Automation: MPI’s automation capabilities turn Stylus Pro into an incredibly powerful and flexible publishing engine, allowing "one-click" production of fact sheets, reports, marketing materials, etc.
- Advanced Analytics: This module provides additional analytic features such as custom manager ratings, scorecards or other custom analytics, as well as returns-based Value at Risk (VaR).
- Advanced Database: Users who require exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use in working with their proprietary databases will find many useful features in this module.
- High Frequency Analysis: Capture additional portfolio dynamics; detect shifts more quickly with daily data and analyze a broad range of products using daily indices across asset classes and countries.
- 401(k) & DC Reporting
- Advisors & Wealth Managers
- Asset Managers
- Family Offices
- Fund of Funds
- Hedge Fund Analysts
- Hedge Fund of Funds
- Institutional Consultants
- Institutional Investors
- Manager Research
- Marketing & Publishing
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
See a related Case Study: Legg Mason