Advisors & Wealth Managers
MPI offers advisors and wealth managers a suite of robust solutions that will exceed your research and reporting needs. Whether you work with 401(k)’s and other DC plans, endowments and foundations, high net-worth individuals or typical advisory, we have the tools to take your practice to the next level.
MPI tools produce superior content and reports that help win deals and retain existing clients. Best of all, they improve efficiency and reduce production costs within your office while your reports look as though they were produced by a large team of institutional consultants!
- Produce institutional quality reports to retain clients and win new business
- Reduce quarterly production time, effort and cost
- Focus on research and client management, not report production, with the speed and ease of our advisor-based web tools
- Demonstrate your sophistication with our superior returns-based analytics and proprietary validation techniques
- Integrate returns-based, holdings-based and qualitative content in single reports
- Perform manager and/or portfolio analysis
- Screen large manager universes with our unique visual search application
- Produce periodic fund or plan monitoring reports
- Create custom peer groups
- Easily combine multiple reports into a single book
- Design unlimited reports and templates*
- Optimize portfolios with mean-variance optimization (MVO), Black-Litterman, multiple frontiers and more*
- Automate the production of factsheets, client reports and internal research**
- Create custom manager scorecards, ratings or rankings**
Stylus Web is a web-based tool that provides easy-to-use, streamlined access to dynamic reports and analysis of managers, portfolios and, coming soon, DC and DB plans. It is our most affordable tool and specially designed for advisors.
Stylus Suite provides users with the ability to select what content should be included in their reports, while providing the flexibility to customize the look and feel.
Stylus Pro Suite, our flagship software product, is the most advanced research and reporting platform available. Its unmatched flexibility and power that allows users to create custom reports designed to help with plan-level reporting, fund and hedge fund analysis, asset allocation and reporting.
- Optional Package Recommendations
- Automation: MPI’s automation capabilities turn Stylus Pro into an incredibly powerful and flexible publishing engine, allowing "one-click" production of fact sheets, reports, marketing materials, etc.
- Advanced Analytics: This module provides additional analytic features such as custom manager ratings, scorecards or other custom analytics, as well as returns-based Value at Risk (VaR).
- Advanced Database: Users who require exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use in working with their proprietary databases will find many useful features in this module.
- High Frequency Analysis: Capture additional portfolio dynamics; detect shifts more quickly with daily data and analyze a broad range of products using daily indices across asset classes and countries.