Whether you focus on traditional manager search and selection, alternatives or asset allocation, MPI’s Stylus Pro Suite software is the right tool for the job. MPI’s Stylus products combination of analytic firepower and exceptional flexibility provides consultants with the ability to handle any client situation.
- Centralize your quantitative analysis in one application: traditional funds, hedge funds, portfolio optimization, reporting, etc.
- Search, select and monitor managers with our unique visual screening tools
- Create custom manager rankings/ratings, peer groups and analytics
- Calculate superior returns-based analytics and proprietary validation techniques
- Analyze managers and portfolios
- Design unlimited content, templates and reports
- Optimize portfolios with mean-variance optimization (MVO), Black-Litterman, MPI’s proprietary resampling technique, multiple frontiers and much more
- Evaluate returns-based Value at Risk (VaR) with back-testing capabilities
- Integrate your proprietary data sources with ease
- Automate repetitive processes
Stylus Pro Suite, our flagship software product, is the most advanced research and reporting platform available. Its unmatched flexibility and power make it the optimal choice of institutional consultants.
- Optional Module Recommendations
- Advanced Analytics: This module provides additional analytic features, specifically the ability to create custom manager ratings, scorecards or other custom analytics.
- Automation: MPI’s automation capabilities turn Stylus Pro into an incredibly powerful and flexible publishing engine, allowing "one-click" production of fact sheets, reports, marketing materials, etc.
- Advanced Database: Users who require exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use in working with their proprietary databases will find many useful features in this module.
- High Frequency Analysis: Capture additional portfolio dynamics; detect shifts more quickly with daily data and analyze a broad range of products using daily indices across asset classes and countries.
- 401(k) & DC Reporting
- Advisors & Wealth Managers
- Asset Managers
- Family Offices
- Fund of Funds
- Hedge Fund Analysts
- Hedge Fund of Funds
- Institutional Consultants
- Institutional Investors
- Manager Research
- Marketing & Publishing
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
Read more about how Wurts & Associates Manager Research group uses MPI Stylus Pro.
See what Utah Retirement Systems says about MPI Stylus Pro.
See a profile on MPI in the Financial Times including testimony from a sovereign wealth fund Stylus user on risk analysis and monitoring of managers.