Today’s endowments, foundations, pensions and public plans are under more pressure than ever to improve their risk management and due diligence processes. To meet this need, MPI’s Stylus products have taken quantitative research and reporting to their highest levels. Our tools are used to analyze individual managers and portfolios, optimize portfolios, integrate proprietary data and create highly customized reports.
MPI’s patented Dynamic Style Analysis (DSA) model is also essential for any institutional investor with significant hedge fund exposure. Now you can separate beta from alpha, detect leverage, reconcile performance with strategy and identify red flags that may indicate fraud or return manipulation.
- Create a quantitative process to identify potential fraud
- Assess risk exposures through superior returns-based analysis and validation techniques
- Separate beta from alpha
- Detect and measure leverage
- Achieve meaningful results with limited data (even six months)
- Screen managers with our visual universe search and selection tool
- Create custom peer groups
- Design unlimited reports and templates
- Optimize portfolios with mean-variance optimization (MVO), Black-Litterman, resampling, multiple frontiers and much more
- Proprietary re-sampling technology
Stylus Pro Suite, our flagship software product, is the most advanced research and reporting platform available.Its unmatched flexibility and power make it the optimal choice of institutional investors.
- Optional Module Recommendations
- Dynamic Style Analysis (DSA): is an excellent choice for those with significant hedge fund exposure as its patented methodology greatly improves the ability to detect rapid style shifts, leverage and shorting even with limited data.
- Advanced Analytics: This module provides additional analytic features such as custom manager ratings, scorecards or other custom analytics, as well as returns-based Value at Risk (VaR).
- Advanced Database: Users who require exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use in working with their proprietary databases will find many useful features in this module.
- High Frequency Analysis: Capture additional portfolio dynamics; detect shifts more quickly with daily data and analyze a broad range of products using daily indices across asset classes and countries.