Stylus Pro v11.2
Version 11.2 is equipped with a number of enhancements that enable users to generate new statistics, provide more detailed benchmark analysis and design powerful and captivating reports.
New Chart and Table Design Features
- Generate snapshot reports from previous time periods with our new “as of date” reporting features.
- Enhanced use of multiple benchmarks and peer groups within individual charts and graphs.
- Bubble chart functionality adds three-dimensional scatter plotting capability.
- Improved report design capabilities, with even more options for fine-tuning the look and feel of reports.
- Enhanced graphics enable users to create captivating visuals that differentiate reports from the competition.
- A new memo design streamlines customized report creation.
- New custom symbols and colors for all indicators improve efficiency when adjusting groups of charts and tables.
- Expanded library of advanced charts and table.
New Analytics Features
- New historical analytics features enable you to visualize historic quantitative, qualitative and fundamental data within the Stylus Module.
- Create unique analytics and custom ratios that meet your precise analytical requirements.
- Summarize or perform an additional layer of analysis on custom statistics to create an almost limitless array of new insights.
- Implementation of exponential decay to capital market estimates in Allocator.
- Link user-defined capital market assumptions into Allocator to streamline the setup process and sharing of estimates.
- Transaction costs (T-costs) that can either be factored into the optimization or used as a constraint.
- The investment group functionality now allows users to see group-level standalone VaR, CVaR, risk and return.