MPI Webcast Series: May 23-24, 2018
Understanding Their Role in Volatile Markets
Higher volatility and growing concern over an equity market downturn has investors increasingly focused on equity market diversification.
In fact, Q1 volatility prompted nearly half (42.1%) of investors to adjust their equity market outlook, according to an industry survey conducted by BarclayHedge and MPI. Those concerns were echoed in a recent report by Wilshire Associates, which tracked liquid alternative inflows for the first quarter at nearly $12 billion.
Please join us for a webcast that will discuss the impact of higher volatility on investor portfolios and what role liquid alternatives can play as a diversifier.
In this webcast, we will discuss:
- The drivers behind rising market volatility in 2018
- The historical role alternative strategies have played in providing diversification
- A new diversification approach, which Institutional Investor has labeled Passive 2.0
- Sol Waksman, President, BarclayHedge
- Rohtas Handa, EVP, Head of Institutional Solutions, MPI
- Wed., May 23, at 7 am PDT / 10 am EDT / 3pm BST
- Thurs., May 24, at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 6pm BST
This event occurred in the past. Please let us know if you would like to request more information