MPI Stylus Web
Delivering retirement plan advisory teams with a robust, cost-efficient investment research, analysis and reporting solution for marketing their business and managing client accounts.
Delivering retirement plan advisory teams with a robust investment research, analysis and reporting solution for managing plan sponsor client accounts. MPI Stylus Web generates powerful investment analysis and reports that will help you differentiate from the competition. The solution delivers flexible analytics with sophisticated graphical and charting capabilities that enable you to create, modify and distribute institutional-quality reports in minutes. MPI-built custom plan reporting solutions are also available to meet the unique requirements of investment organizations.
- Differentiated content to meet the needs of your larger plan clients and stand out from your competitors.
- Incorporate user-specific content, including logos, commentary, disclosures, and individual client information.
- Generate pitch books with one click, mass produce quarterly reports, receive scorecard alerts and more.
- Calculate returns-based style analysis, risk analysis, peer group analysis, performance attribution and hundreds of other statistics within a single application.
- Choose from a catalog of report templates, including plan level (multi-asset class), single manager, fact sheets, manager comparison, and portfolio comparison.
- Designate multiple user groups, each with access to specific templates, reports, databases and privileges, to meet your business and compliance needs.
- Incorporate your firm’s proprietary investment policy statement, scorecards and rating systems.
- Morningstar mutual fund, ETF and variable annuity data.
- eVestment Alliance separately-managed account data.
- More than 70,000 market indices.
- Import your own manager or portfolio returns.
Review sample Stylus Web reports below. Would like like to see a report that isn’t listed here? Reach out and let us know.
Does your team advise clients on Target Date Fund suitability? If so, MPI’s Target Date RadarTM can streamline the process while helping you meet new Department of Labor fiduciary standards. Learn more.